How to Invite Users to your Project
In this article, you will learn how to invite users to your project. There are two (2) types of users, the Admin and Commenters. It is worth noting that these types of users have different functions and access to features.
Access the Superflow Dashboard by going to app.usesuperflow.com. Alternatively, when you are in Review Mode, you can use the method below:
- Find the Superflow Toolbar and click the More Options icon.
A sub-menu will expand, click the View Project option to select.
A new tab will direct you to the Project Dashboard page.
Note: By default, you will be directed to the Dashboard for Comment Status screen when accessing the Project Dashboard.
- Click the USERS module to access the Users page.
- Find and click the + Invite Users button.
- The Invite Users dialog box will appear. In the Email field, enter the user’s email address.
- Defind the user type by clicking the Drop-Down Menu and selecting the appropriate type:
- Admin: this user type can comment on all projects and has access to the portal.
- Commenter: this user type can only comment on this project and does not have access to the portal.
- After entering and defining the required credentials, click the Send invites button.